- This event has passed.
Document Shredding Event
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Safely dispose of your sensitive documents at our contact-free document shredding event! This service will take place in the Joslyn Center main parking lot (west of building) on Thursday, September 23, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Due to COVID-19, this is a drive-through event only; attendees will not be allowed to park in the lot after disposing of their documents. Cars will enter the parking lot from Harrison Ave. and exit on Mountain Ave. The service is free, but please consider bringing a $10 donation to support AgingNext’s Care Partner Program. Sponsored by Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services.
Shredding day tips:
- Please do not bring your documents in boxes. Bring documents in bags, instead.
- The shredder accepts staples and folders but does not accept binders.
- Limit per person is equivalent to 2 large trash bags.
- Tax records should be kept 5-7 years, check with your CPA.
- Last shredding is taken promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- First come, first served. Seniors receive priority!