June Art Walk schedule
Saturday’s June Art Walk open for viewing
Dell Anno Home Design and Art
323 W. Bonita Ave.
6-9 p.m. June 5th only
Where Architecture, Design and Art Meet
• Dell Anno will be hosting artists Karen Kuo, Lenny Larson, Quincey Grace, Claire Manning Gabby Contreras and Gina Lawson Egan.
260 W. Bonita Ave
Open 6-9 p.m.
• Studio C will be hosting John Woodcock. John lives and works in Southern California. He studied contemporary fine art at Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK with a focus in printmaking.
230 W. Bonita Ave
Open 6-9 p.m.
Artist Larry White
• Larry White’s art career spans nearly 55 years. Although primarily known as a skilled craftsman working with Sam Maloof and the Maloof Foundation, he is also renowned as a versatile artist working and exhibiting in other disciplines, including ceramic sculpture, mixed media, drawing and painting. Larry has taught in the art department of two California universities.
Ronnie M in the Harvard Square Garden
206 W. Bonita Ave.
Hours: 4-9 pm, June 5th only
Show Curated + Local by the Female Maker Market
• Elizabeth Zona, Alexis Tarros, Rebecca Roe, Eva Ha, Jennifer Cassidy, Ronnie M
Claremont Chamber of Commerce
205 Yale Ave
Milestones: Prints and Paintings by Elizabeth M. Preston M.A.T.
• Elizabeth M. Preston, M.A., is an award-winning artist and educator who paints and teaches art in the historic “Old Stone Cellar” on Foothill Blvd. in Claremont, California. She currently exhibits in Gallery SOHO and she teaches Creative Journaling/Expressive Arts therapy classes at the Art Place.
110 Harvard Ave
• Square I will be having the Green Dot Estate sale. The sale includes work by George James, Victor Matson and other great artists.
Sonja Stump Photography
135 W. First St.
Name of show: Natural Beauty
Artist: Don Perez, Nature Photographer
Neon Moon Art Supply & Studio
317 W. First Street
Weaving Dreams Shuai Xu
• The artist was educated at TianJin Academy of Fine Arts, Oil painting 2014 to 2018. and Claremont Graduate University, Studio art 2020-2021. Shuai Xu is interested in humanity’s relationship to the cosmos, particularly as it plays out here on earth, in the relationship between individuals and nature. Xu hopes to explore his interior world more deeply while expanding outward, to engage society and beyond.
586 W First St.
June 2 to 28, 2021
Shades of Time by Joy McAllister
• Joy McAllister is a working artist living in the Pomona Arts Colony. Since earning her BFA in 1975 from the Otis Art Institute she has pursued a variety of artistic expression. In addition to being an established and respected muralist and musician, her work as a multimedia artist includes painting, ceramics, and printmaking.