Your subscription and/or donation help us pay for operating costs and staff expenses. They allow us to continue providing quality Claremont-centered news.
You can update your address, payment information, and more when you log in to your account. When your subscription expires, you will renew it from your account and not the new subscriber page.
What you get with your subscription
- Full digital access to the Claremont Courier.
- A weekly print edition delivered or mailed to you for the term of your subscription.
- 12 special editions annually.
- An annual almanac.
- A weekly email newsletter.
- VIP HERO access to Courier special events, video premieres, and celebrations.
Your donation is tax-deductible, but not your subscription. If you are also a subscriber, please do not add the cost of your subscription to your income tax deduction.
You will receive a confirmation email showing the amount you donated and the transaction date. Please save a copy of this email for your tax records.