Candidates’ Corner: September 24 – October 19, 2022
Saturday, September 24
- Jen Tilton hosts a coffee with Jeff Hanlon, a candidate for the Division III seat on Three Valleys Municipal Water District’s Board of Directors, from 9 to 11 a.m. RSVP is required at http://evite.me/kaNn3JBna7, at which time the address will be provided.
- Laura Roach and Drew Ready host coffee and bagels at a meet and greet for Claremont City Council District 3 candidate Jennifer Stark at their home from 10 to 11:30 am. For more info or to RSVP for the address of the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, September 25
- The community is invited to a meet and greet with Claremont City Council District 4 candidate Aundré Johnson from 10 a.m. to noon at Lucky’s Coffee Roasters, 665 E. Foothill Blvd., suite B, Claremont. Yard signs and promotional campaign items will be available, and the candidate will answer questions. RSVPs are not necessary.
- Claremont Mayor Jed Leano kicks off his 2022 Claremont City Council District 4 campaign with “bluegrass bonanza,” a bourbon tasting and fundraiser hosted by Nancy and Paul Brower, from 2 to 5 p.m. For the address, RSVP via email to email@example.com.
Wednesday, September 28
- Mellissa Martinez hosts a meet and greet for Claremont City Council District 3 candidate Jennifer Stark from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at her home, 621 E. Marylind Ave., Claremont.
- Mayor and Claremont City Council District 4 candidate Jed Leano invites the public for basketball and conversation at “one on one with Jed” from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Lewis Park basketball courts, 881 Syracuse Dr., Claremont. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Saturday, October 1
- Jeff Hanlon, a candidate for the Division III seat on Three Valleys Municipal Water District’s Board of Directors, is the guest at a meet and greet from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Monroe family home in Claremont. RSVP is required at http://evite.me/z9YsT5Afrn, at which time the address will be provided.
Wednesday, October 19