Claremont Art Walk, November 2023
Here is the lineup for the 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, November 4 Claremont Art Walk:
- Ahmad Shariff Art Gallery, 107 Harvard Ave., features work by Jenny Anne Trauger in “Beneath the Surface.”
- Benton Museum of Art at Pomona College, 120 W. Bonita Ave., continues to showcase hard-edge exhibits “June Harwood: Paintings,” and “Tracing the Edge.”
- Bunny Gunner, 230 W. Bonita Ave., highlights “Travel Wear” by Stephen Rybacki.
- Casa 425, 425 W. First St., is home to “Breathe,” abstract landscapes by Andrew Bentson and Gorman Bentley.
- Michelle Emami’s exhibition, “Lasting Effect,” continues at the Claremont Chamber of Commerce, 205 Yale Ave.
- Eric Watkins’s “Castle Rock” remains at The Claremont Forum, 586 W. First St.
- The Claremont Lewis Museum of Art, 200 W. First St., will display “Face to Face: Ken Gonzales-Day,” with live jazz from Vintage Music.
- Crescent Tree Corp, 206 W. Bonita Ave., Suite G, exhibits Anna Wingfield.
- The Laemmle Claremont 5 Theatre, 450 W. Second St., displays paintings by Debra Thomas-Zasadzinski in “Le Valse en Vienne.”
- Pomona Valley Art Association, 317 W. First St., exhibits works by Jim Godbey, Ric Morris, and Wade Stanley.
- Square I, 110 Harvard Ave., shows “Timeless” by Marodeen Ebrahimzadeh.
- Studio C, 260 W. Bonita Ave., opens “Paintings from Faraway Lands” by Claremont Graduate University student Alexis St. John.