Industrial fire in Upland destroys trailer

A house trailer at a self storage business in Upland is fully engulfed in flames on Wednesday after a fire broke out in an adjacent vacant lot. According to witnesses the fire started at a property just south of US Storage in the 1800 block of Foothill Boulevard, spread to a large tree and then set the trailer on fire. Firefighters on the scene had to proceed with caution because of propane tanks on the trailer, and a large plume of smoke could be seen from the Claremont Village. Fire crews knocked the flames down quickly but the trailer was a total loss. A witness told the COURIER that there is a homeless encampment on the property where the fire started. COURIER photo/Steven Felschundneff

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Share This