Here’s how to obtain RV permits

Residents can secure free recreational vehicle parking permits by calling the city’s community improvement office at (909) 399-5499.

Temporary recreational vehicle parking permits are required for vehicles such as boats and travel trailers that are stored for more than 24 hours on private property, and are permitted for up to 14 days per year on residential property. Recreational vehicles parked on public streets require an overnight parking permit, available at Vehicles cannot obstruct or overhang public sidewalks or streets.

Call (909) 399-5499 or see Section 16.154.070A of the Claremont Municipal Code for more info. It can be viewed by hovering over the “Government” tab at and selecting “Municipal Code.” Users will be directed to


Submit a Comment

Share This